Air travel etiquettes play a very crucial role. One must give almost importance to mannerisms, while one is travel in a plane. One must fallow few tips for a hassle free journey:
- One should carry the baggage in front and should keep it low to the ground as one walks down the sick in search of one’s seat. Holding the bag up or on the sides is inevitable as it may hurt passengers on their arms, shoulders and heads.
- If one is travelling by plane, one has to wear a deodorant. One should not be subjected to body odor when we are squashed into a confirmed space with limited air flow.
- One must always make use of armrests, when getting up from your chair, the seat in front of you is never to be used as leverage. One makes use of the armrests given, rather than being of some trouble to the follow passengers.
- Appropriate travel attire is the key. One must always be dressed as per one’s own comfort zone and should be at ease oneself. Specially, if the journey is long make sure that you dress for yourself and not for people.
- One should always remember that one owns the window seat and not the window. Be courteous and lower the blind, when your seat meats are trying to sleep.
- Avoid making enemies out of your fellow passenger. Be very polite and nice to people. One also needs to be very patient during the flight.
- If there is a large group behind you or for some reason you are getting disturbed, you can ring the call button calmly explain the situation to the flight attendant. It is their job of take care of them gracefully.
- Avoid carrying too much stuff. If the trip is three days or less, use a carry on bag. Take a few minutes while you pack to carefully plan your wardrobe, so that it fits in your carry on and you can thus avoid wasting for your luggage.
- The most important keys to building a well-mannered flying society is considering the flight of other fellow passengers. Implement these things risibly and generously. It would ensure smooth and memorable trip.